Please send all the questions by email to email@example.com
European Goalball Club Association (EGCA) is the voice and representative of European goalball club teams in a rapidly evolving field. One of our key priorities at the moment is to increase the visibility of EGCA’s work, attract more clubs to participate and come as EGCA members, provide better information about EGCA’s competitions, while also not neglecting national leagues and championships.
We are currently looking for at least two new enthusiastic individuals to join the EGCA Media Group. This is a volunteer position that requires a few hours per week, and during EGCA competition weekends, a bit more. Our requirements for you are:
- Proficiency in English, especially in written text
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently
- Flexibility in work hours
- Proficiency or willingness to learn the use of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok)
- Ability to update websites
- Previous active involvement in goalball and international contacts are advantageous but not mandatory.
Your key responsibilities within EGCA’s Media Group will include:
- Updating the egca.info website (creating articles, adding images, updating information and results)
- Utilizing EGCA’s social media channels (currently using only Facebook, but involvement in creating more social media platforms for EGCA). Creating posts about EGCA’s announcements, competitions, and national goalball events.
- There is also an opportunity for you to contribute to producing blogs and podcasts.
Applying to join the EGCA Media Group is easy; click on the link below to access the Forms-based application form. Complete and submit your application by December 20, 2023. The revamped EGCA Media Group will commence its activities at the beginning of January!
You are welcome to join us in creating something new, great, and meaningful! All for goalball!