Attention all the goalball clubs in Europe! REGISTRATION FOR HOST CANDIDATES OF THE SEGL – CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2023 IS OPEN NOW!
EGCA has opened now the digital registration form for host candidates of the SEGL – Champions League 2023. The registration will be possible till Friday 16th September by filling the digital registration form here!
From the first page of the registration form you can find all the requirements & responsibilities that the host of the SEGL – Champions League stage will have. Please read this first page really carefully and in the end of the page you have to confirm that you have read, understood and accepted all these responsibilities. The registration form itself will begin on the 2nd page. The registration form includes following parts:
- Your club information;
- Which stage you want to organize;
- Venue information;
- Hotel information;
- Date options;
- Short presentation of your club and some recommendations why would your club be a great option for us as the host of the SEGL – Champions League 2023 stage.
There will be three major events in the SEGL – Champions League during season 2023:
- Qualification Stage / SEGL North (open for maximum 10 participating clubs);
- Qualification Stage / SEGL South (open for maximum 10 participating clubs);
- Final Stage & Women’s Champions League ( SEGL Final Stage is open for Top 3 clubs of the qualification stages as well as the host club of the stage. Women’s Champions League is open for maximum 10 participating clubs).
Qualification stages should be organized during February – March 2023 and Final Stage & Women’s Champions League during May – July 2023.
EGCA will announce the hosts and dates of the SEGL – Champions League 2023 live on Goalball TV YouTube channel on Friday 30th September 2022!
Meanwhile EGCA announces also that there will be consisted EGCA Competition Committee during August 2022 who will take care of all the EGCA competitions. EGCA Competition Committee will be responsible for example: selecting the hosts, confirming the dates, deciding rules and regulations, dealing with some reclamations and help in some conflicts, monitoring the organizations of stages etc… Line-up of the EGCA Competition Committee will be announced during August 2022.